|* Research 4 Industry - Center for Research and Industrial Informatics
* Research 4 Industry - Scientific research in Advanced Automated Management, Information Technology, Robotics, Intelligent Systems
* Research 4 Industry - Hardware and software tools and development environments to develop complex automation solutions.
* Research 4 Industry - Applied research and proof of conceptual software implementation services
||Integrated sensor networks and wireless sensors;
Information processing algorithms: centralized and distributed;
Applied statistics and advanced analyzes for large data sets;
Smart Buildings and Smart City;
Cyberphysical Systems (CPS), Architectures and Automation / IT Convergence.
* Research 4 Industry - Development, implementation and validation of wireless localization algorithms;
||Latest generation technology on data extraction and automatic learning methods for cultural heritage analysis;
Research on Predictive Modeling and Classification for Reliable Engineering;
Data Science for Business and Statistical Data - Models, Techniques and Tools, Training Courses.
* Research 4 Industry - Technologies: Matlab / Julia, R, RapidMiner, SAS, C / C ++, Python (SciPy + NumPy), LabVIEW, Business Intelligence: QlikView, Tableau
||Projects with various partners, such as technical universities, national research and development institutes, professional associations, governmental bodies and other companies. If you think there are significant collaboration opportunities within our domain of technical competence, tell us!